A failing education system is one that:
- Ignores the inherent, hidden talents of the child.
- Wastes time in conforming to irrelevant standards.
- Dismisses the fact that creative challenges can be enjoyable.
- Oblivious to the successes of many an ancient education system.
- Promotes wanton commercialization and sales of pre-prepared educational materials and testing system.
- Conforms to a generic global education system that has no regard for the individual country’s needs and culture.
- Exorbitant fees and favoring of administration more than meaningfully rewarding teachers.
AUM University’s philosophy is therefore, an attempt at providing
- An atmosphere where the child feels important and appreciated.
- Encourages exploration through play.
- Strengthens their hidden talents.
- Provides programs aimed at the mastery of academic and social skills that children need to navigate in this ever changing and demanding world.